Clients feel special, because they are.
Little known fact: I grew up in Alaska working the family’s fly fishing business 80 miles from civilization. From a young age I was taught to treat every client like family and because of that, clients returned, year after year.
When I started Patina Pictures 10 years ago, I too wanted to offer a specialized experience people would remember. I do that by applying these three company values.
I strive to get to know your business so well that what keeps you up at night, will keep me up at night.
- Downside: You’ll likely get an email from me at 3am.
- Upside: I can craft all the talking points, freeing you up to do more important things.
I didn’t grow up with electricity, let alone a TV; my imagination was my play toy. Thinking “outside of the box” comes so naturally I don’t even know I’m doing it.
- Downside: Brace yourself for some off the wall ideas. (Innovative ideas, as I like to call them.)
- Upside: I’m not afraid to disrupt the script or the scope. Whatever it takes to get it right.
I understand how business works. I understand if I don’t deliver on what I’ve promised, I won’t get a second chance. All throughout our engagement I’ll strive to make decisions on your behalf, because it’s less about creating a project and more about creating a partnership.
- Downside: You might catch me wearing a fanny pack while on set.
- Upside: When I say on time and on budget, I actually mean it.